Excellence in contribution to innovative design, construction/delivery and/or operation of sustainable infrastructure, buildings and precincts; whether it is a new structure or re-imagining of existing form.
– Built infrastructure – including transport, water/ sewerage, energy and telecommunications assets
– All building types including mixed use developments
– New buildings / infrastructure and its design
– ‘Deep’ renovations of existing buildings / infrastructure
– Precincts and masterplans, which may include new developments or regeneration projects.
– Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
– The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2015
– If started prior to 2015, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2015
– The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.