2017 AWARD CATEGORIES
This year the Premier’s Sustainability Awards comprises ten award categories. Click on each of the category links to learn about the eligibility and entry criteria for each category. The Premier’s Sustainability Awards terms and conditions can be found here.
– Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
– The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2016
– If started prior to 2016, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2016
– The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria
– Entrant understands and agrees with the Premier’s Sustainability Awards Terms and Conditions of entry
PREMIER’S RECOGNITION AWARDS
The two Premier’s Recognition Awards cannot be entered – these two winners are selected by the Premier of Victoria from the judged finalists and winners.