TIME TO START THIKING ABOUT ENTERING. STAY TUNED
Now is a great time to think about entering in 2017! Register at the bottom of the page to be notified of entries open. Entering is easy and a great chance to reflect on your efforts and share your sustainability story. Finalists and winners are promoted to customers, media and local community throughout Victoria. Be recognised and celebrate your sustainability commitment. Entering is as simple as deciding you have an initiative that you want to share and submit an entry, you don’t have to be nominated. Entering is free.
HOW TO ENTER
2. Decide which category or categories your project or initiative best suits. Only one entry is accepted per category, however you can enter more than one category
3. Start your online entry and submit by the entries close date on the 21 June. You will not be able to access the online entry application until officially open early April. There is no fee to enter.
To enter you will be required to respond to five questions. There will be helpful hints to assist you with responses. You can include documentation such as graphs or media coverage, photos or videos to support your response. The five questions will focus on:
- Background, driving forces and the commitment to sustainability principles (300 words)
- Achievements and results (300 words)
- Contribution to a more sustainable future (300 words)
- Innovative practices, technologies or standards developed or utilised; and (300 words)
- Partnerships formed and utilised and stakeholders engaged in achieving your results (300 words)
Once you start your entry you can make as many edits as you need, your entry will be securely saved and confidential.
NEED HELP? Call us on (03) 6998 5624 or email at PSA2017@arup.com for assistance.
– The entry deadline is final and there will be no extensions provided
– Your entry must comply with the category eligibility requirements and the majority of activities were undertaken in Victoria in 2016
– You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria
– You understand and agree with the Premier’s Sustainability Awards Terms and Conditions of entry.
Information sessions run during the entries open phase to provide guidance on how to submit a compelling and informative entry. The sessions offer a comprehensive insight into category eligibility, how to write a competitive entry, entry process and benefits of entering. You can attend a session in person at Sustainability Victoria or listen online. Information session dates announced soon.
|Entries Open||Entries Close||Finalist Announced||Winners Announced|
|EARLY APRIL||21 JUNE||29 AUGUST||26 OCTOBER|