ENTRIES NOW OPEN!
Entering the awards is even easier this year – its a great chance to reflect on your project, share the achievements of your initiatives to a wider audience and be recognised as a leader in sustainability. Finalists and winners are promoted to customers, media and local community throughout Victoria. Entering is as simple as deciding you have a project that you want to enter and submitting your entry, you don’t have to be nominated. Entering the is free! Register at the bottom of the page for regular awards updates.
HOW TO ENTER
2. Decide which category or categories your project or initiative best suits. Only one entry is accepted per category, however you can enter your project into more than one category – provided that the entry meets the eligibility criteria of each category. You will need to create a separate entry for each category.
3. Start your online entry and submit by 5pm, Wednesday 21 June. There is no fee to enter.
To enter you will be required to respond to five questions. There will be helpful hints on the entry form to assist you with responses. You can include documentation such as graphs or media coverage, photos or videos to support your response. The five questions are:
- What were the driving forces and objectives of your initiative? (300 words)
- How were sustainability principles and processes successfully embedded into your initiative? (300 words)
- What were your sustainability outcomes, achievements and results in 2016? (300 words)
- How did your initiative engage stakeholders and use partnerships to achieve sustainable outcomes? (300 words)
- How could your initiative be continued or expanded in the future? (300 words)
Entry close date is final, there will be no extensions provided. Your entry information will be securely saved and confidential.
NEED HELP? Call us on (03) 9668 5624 or email at enquirePSA2017@arup.com for assistance.
Information sessions run during the entries open phase to provide guidance on how to submit a compelling and informative entry. The sessions offer a comprehensive insight into category eligibility, how to write a competitive entry, entry process and benefits of entering. You can attend a session in person at Sustainability Victoria or listen online via Skype, register now:
|Entries Open||Entries Close||Finalist Announced||Winners Announced|
|10 APRIL||21 JUNE||29 AUGUST||26 OCTOBER|