Demonstrated leadership, commitment and excellence in the healthcare sector that addresses environmental concerns within the broader community and/or sustainability within the sector.
Projects, initiatives, individuals or organisations within the health care sector who have actively sought to improve or address environmental concerns within the broader community and/or sustainability within the sector.
Eligible entries include those projects/initiatives that have been undertaken by:
– Health service organisations
– Professional associations/unions for the health sector
– Individual health professionals, such as nurses or doctors
– Individuals or groups in the broader community.
– Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
– The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2015
– If started prior to 2015, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2015
– The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.