Leadership that ensures the fair treatment of disadvantaged members of the community in environmental issues.
Eligible entries will have an emphasis on participatory decision making. Projects should include fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people with respect to development, implementation, and activities.
- community groups
- not-for-profit organisations
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2019
- If started prior to 2019, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2019
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.