Leadership and excellence by all levels of government in delivering outstanding sustainability outcomes through policies or initiatives.
Programs or initiatives with environmental sustainability benefits. Entrants may include:
- Local governments
- Victorian state government departments, agencies and authorities
- Federal government departments, agencies and authorities who are Victorian based or where projects and initiatives are specifically undertaken in Victoria.
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2019. If started prior to 2019, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2019
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria
- Entry into more than one category requires each entry to be tailored to the specific eligibility and entry requirements for relevant category
- Agree to the Premier’s Sustainability Awards Terms and Conditions
- The entry deadline – 5pm, Monday 20 July – is final; there will be no extensions provided