Leadership and excellence in the delivery of initiatives that contribute to sustainable outcomes in the health sector and community.
Projects, programs, individuals or organisations that have actively sought to improve sustainable outcomes in the heath sector and community, undertaken by:
- Health service organisations
- Professional associations or unions for the health sector
- Individual health professionals, such as nurses or doctors
- Health service providers in the broader community.
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2019. If started prior to 2019, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2019
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria
- Entry into more than one category requires each entry to be tailored to the specific eligibility and entry requirements for relevant category
- Agree to the Premier’s Sustainability Awards Terms and Conditions
- The entry deadline – 5pm, Monday 20 July – is final; there will be no extensions provided