Outstanding achievements by a large business in the implementation of sustainability initiatives.
Businesses that have achieved sustainability outcomes through initiatives relating to their business operations and/or service delivery. Initiatives should integrate consideration of environmental, social and economic impacts.
Eligible entries include initiatives that have been undertaken by:
- businesses employing 200 employees or more (this number includes both full- and part-time employees).
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2018
- If started prior to 2018, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2018
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.