Small and Medium Enterprises
Outstanding achievements by small and medium enterprises in the implementation of sustainability outcomes.
Victorian businesses that have achieved outstanding sustainability outcomes including reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. Initiatives should integrate consideration of environmental, social and economic impacts. Businesses and social enterprises employing less than 200 employees (includes full and part time employees).
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2019. If started prior to 2019, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2019
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria
- Entry into more than one category requires each entry to be tailored to the specific eligibility and entry requirements for relevant category
- Agree to the Premier’s Sustainability Awards Terms and Conditions
- The entry deadline – 5pm, Monday 20 July – is final; there will be no extensions provided