Terms and Conditions of Entry
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) include the information and instructions in the online submission form and any award details. By submitting an entry, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon submission and subject to clause 18, entries become the property of Sustainability Victoria and will not be returned. This clause 2 does not affect ownership in any pre-existing intellectual property contained in the entries.
- To enter the Awards, Entrants need to log on to https://sustainability.awardsplatform.com and follow the online submission instructions. In order for an entry to be valid, all entry fields must be completed and entries must otherwise comply with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions including format, content, lodgement method closing time as well as complying with the SV ICT Acceptable Use Policy. Illegible, incomplete, late or non compliant entries are invalid and will not be accepted.
- Entrants will be required to create a user account (User Account) to submit their entries. By creating a User Account, entrants agree:
- that they are authorised to create a User Account on behalf of their organisation and agree to these Terms and Conditions;
- to provide complete and accurate information when creating a User Account; and
- that they are responsible for all activities that occur under the User Account, unless these activities arise due to SV’s fault or negligence.